Get EDM notches, side drilled holes and other indications machined into your custom NDT calibration blocks for non-destructive testing. When needed you also receive a measuring report traceable to NIST, UKAS etcetera. Our company edmnotch.com specialises in special, tailor made calibration blocks only – we do not have standard blocks in stock.
Price of machining your calibration block
The price of machining your cal blocks? Since every custom NDT calibration block is different we would be happy to provide you with a quotation for the EDM machining you need.
- Send your RFQ (with a drawing of the calibration blocks) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive a quotation stating price as well as the lead time.
- When OK, please ship the pre-machined calibration blocks to our workshop in Zevenbergen (NL).
- Your custom NDT calibration blocks get their edm notches – along with a traceable measuring report (when needed).
- The measuring reports will be sent to you by e-mail.
- The calibration block will be sent to you by carriers such as DHL or UPS.
The following industries have already been served by edmnotch.com:
- Oil and gas;
- Pressure vessels;
- Aerospace and railway;
- Laboratories and universities.
Custom NDT calibration blocks and their properties
In our workshop custom NDT Calibration blocks can be machined up to: 1090 x 790 x 450 mm or 42.9 x 31.1 x 17.7 inch. With a maximum weight of 1000 kg or 2200 lbs.
EDM notches can be machined in any electrically conductive material:
- Steel, iron and stainless steel;
- Nickel alloys;
- Aluminium and aluminum alloys;
- Titanium, zirconium, tantalum;
- and many more…
Contact us for more information or a quotation for machining edm notches into your non-standard custom NDT calibration blocks.